"Top Chef" Power Rankings: Leah Finally Gets Her Nappy Nap
While not a true villain like Lisa, the Cross-Armed Queen of the Damned, the lady who put the Ho in Ho-Leah (OK, and the Leah part) did give our Channel Surfers someone to root against this season.
Yawn. We're getting sleepy just looking at her picture.
Now onto the good stuff ... part one of the "Top Chef" season finale. Fabio finally won. Carla is the comeback kid. Stefan appears vulnerable. Hosea will have to make out with his pillow from now on.
Here's how the point system will go from here:
If you correctly pick both the winner and the loser of this next episode, the pre-final we'll say, you will get a whopping 10 points. Since this next elimination challenge really focuses on the one who's booted New Orleans-style, you will be awarded five points if you've made the right choice for the loser. No points for just the winner, sorry.
Next week, for the BIG finale -- we'll give you 25 POINTS if you can correctly rank the chefs in the order of loser to winner. "Top Chef" typically announces the winner by process of elimination -- so they'll crush one chef's dreams and it'll come down to two. If you only correctly identify the winner, you get 10 points. Basically, this is just our way of trying to knock McBride out of the top spot.
First place, 29 points
1. Stefan the (hopefully still somewhat) invincible
2. Fabio, voted most likely to "cout off my feenger and sear eet on the stove"
3. Crazy Eyed Carla
4. Ho got to GO
-- Friend of Channel Surfing, Kelly McBride, email@example.com
Second place, 24 points (tie)
1. Stefan, who shall never be moved from the top spot again
2. Carla and her perfect peas
3. Hosea survives for reasons unknown
4. Faaaaaaaaaabio (yes, it pains me, but he won't get to make roasted chicken again)
-- Thomas Rozwadowski, firstname.lastname@example.org
-- Adam Reinhard, email@example.com
Third place, 22 points
1. "I make good babies and overcook salmon" Stefan
2. Not quite America's Next Top Model Carla
3. "Theeees eees a Top Chef not a Top (insert random noun)" Fabio
4. Hosea. No adjectives necessary.
-- Malavika Jagannathan, firstname.lastname@example.org
Fourth place, 19 points
(I'm in last place of the bloggers, might as well have some fun ... )
1. Eeeets-a meee, Faaaaabio, I've got-a craaaazy faux-hawk!
2. I'm too bored with these rankings to put Stefan on top, so "S" is for second and sucky salmon
3. Time to bring out the jetpack under your shell Tortoise Crazy Eyes Carnie Carla
4. Sha-na-na-na, Sha-na-na-na, Ho, Ho, Ho-sea, Goodbye
-- Sara Boyd, email@example.com
Others contributing to this splendid "Top Chef" stew: Ms. Quarter, 18 points; ACon, 12 points; Dusty, 8 points; Dilido Fan, 8 points