Week Three: "Top Chef" Power Rankings
Gangsta Gene ... we've poured some drink in the ground for you, our daikon-loving, fish head servin' fallen homie. You may not have had a look-a-like in our original blog post. But your hard-knock upbringing earned our respect. Mainly though, you just scared us. Like, seriously. We're surprised you didn't gut Stefan like a red snapper.
Nine contestants remain, but more importantly, two front-runners have emerged in Channel Surfing's "Top Chef" Power Rankings. However, it's still early, and let's also not forget that readers ACon and Ms. Quarter each have 5 points a piece.
Make sure to keep pace by offering new rankings in the comments section. Skip a week and you'll be more lost than Spike with a bag of frozen scallops. Newbies are also welcome to join the festivities a week late (you're even with Boyd, after all).
Read the rules here. Overall winner gets Adam Reinhard's best-selling new cookbook, "Do You Like Burritos?"
"Top Chef" airs at 9 p.m. Wednesday on Bravo.
First place, 10 points (tie)
7. Mimbo Jeff
9. DJamie Tanner
-- Friend of Channel Surfing, Kelly McBride, email@example.com
2. Mimbo Jeff
-- Malavika Jagannathan, firstname.lastname@example.org
Second place, 6 points (tie)
4. Fabio, for chrissakes!
5. Susie Scallop
-- Adam Reinhard, email@example.com
3. Mimbo Jeff
6. Jamie "Don't You Forget About Me" Tanner
8. Crazy Eyes Carla
-- Thomas Rozwadowski, firstname.lastname@example.org
Dead stinkin' last, zero points
1. Hosea "Can you see?" (ha, get it? Star-spangled banner? I've got zero points, let me have my fun.)
2. "Please don't make good babies" Stefan
3. "She sucks too much to lose; I concede to" Ariane
4. "Eeet's-a me, Top Shcallop!" Fabio
5. "Is she still on the show?" Leah
6. "Drink everytime he touches his hair" Jeff Tesh, owner of Dilido (That's what she said?)
7. "Weapons of mass destruction" Radhika
8. "Where's Kimmy Gibbler when you need her?" Jamie
9. "Seriously, she's gone, right?" Carla
-- Sara Boyd, email@example.com