Join our live-blog of "Project Runway" finale tonight
Now we here at Channel Surfing love democracy as much as the next blog (today is the deadline to register early in Wisconsin, so if you haven't already, go do it and avoid long lines on Election Day!), but here are five reasons to DVR the debate and watch the battleground of Bryant Park instead.
1. Kenley: Call her the Sarah Palin of "Project Runway" but no contestant has elicited this much rage from viewers and us bloggers since, well, a certain Chef-Who-Shall-Remain-Nameless from a certain other Bravo show.
2. None of the judges will use these phrases: "My friends," "Main Street," "Middle Class," "Fundamental Change" or "Maverick"
3. No graphical representations showing how undecided voters in Ohio feel about the designs, although that is an intriguing idea.
4. Bob Schieffer will never describe McCain or Obama's clothing as "pooping fabric"
5. You know you'd rather vote for Klum/Gunn '08!
Join Channel Surfing bloggers Sara Boyd and Malavika Jagannathan here as we live-blog the finale of Project Runway tonight at 8 p.m.