"Top Chef" Power Rankings: Dilido Jeff Goes Up in Flames
Yep, last week was one we'd all like to forget.
Then again, after the stunning predictability of Stefan the Unstoppable during the past few Elimination Challenges, a topsy-turvy week might be just what the doctor (pepper?) ordered for our weekly attempt at "Top Chef" power rankage.
After all, fate dealt a far worse blow to Mimbo Jeff, who in an ironic twist, saw his food smarts continually handicap him in the kitchen.
And c'mon, man, don't go bad-mouthing Tom Colicchio on your way out the door. That isn't how Dilido Beach rolls.
Only six chef-testants remain. Wow.
Onto the rankings ...
First place, 23 points
3. DJamie Tanner
-- Friend of Channel Surfing, Kelly McBride, firstname.lastname@example.org
Second place, 18 points
-- Thomas Rozwadowski, email@example.com
Third place, 16 points
-- Malavika Jagannathan, firstname.lastname@example.org
Fourth place, 12 points (tie)
1. Stefan makes good comebacks (and babies)
2. Carla will never go away
3. Fabio wants-a his second-a chance!
4. I have nothing to say about Jamie
5. Hosea is bald
6. Leah doesn't care about food, and I don't care about Leah
-- Adam Reinhard, email@example.com
1. Focus on the food, not the females Stefan
2. Weeeesconseen Greeen Bay Faaaaabio
3. Sneaking along under the radar Jamie DJ Tanner
5. Crazy Eyes Carla
6. Time to go back to the mad boyfriend Leah
-- Sara Boyd, firstname.lastname@example.org
Others contributing to this splendid "Top Chef" stew: Ms. Quarter, 12 points; ACon, 6 points; Dusty, 1 point; and Dilido Fan, 1 point.